Friday, September 11, 2009

Back in action...

Just got reminded of my long abandoned blog when one of my friends messaged me that she has started one. My last entry here is almost two years back, when i was about to set out to Pondicherry for my college excursion. Was intending to write about the trip in detail after returning, but some how it never happened. Not because the journey wasn't interesting enough but simply lost patience to sit down and scribble down the intricate details of a wild all girls tour that could never be contained in a few words. And then got busy with other things - college, job, teaching, marriage and settling down in a new city. One thing lead to another and lack of time coupled with lack of patience erased the memories of my nonsensefile into oblivion. But now there is an urge in me to raise my blog from the ashes and fill it with all the wonderful phases i have been through, the things i have seen and the experiences i have shared. Most of all i want to use this space to reflect my life and me honestly.

No comments: